Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sculls and Stripes!

I finally had the chance to break out my new favorite jacket that I bought a few month ago during a buy-in for a client. I have been waiting to wear it ever since and the weather is finally right! I love the subtle details like scull-grommets and removable sleeves on this jacket. If you ask me, I think it's pure genius!












Top- H&M, Blue suede jacket - John Richmond, Jeans - CNC by Costume National, Booties - Moi et Toi
Bracelet- Banana Republic, Watch - Rolex, Earrings - eBay find, Sunnies - Ralph Lauren



I have been experimenting with my nails lately, trying new techniques and fresh combinations for a modern French manicure. Here I am playing with a Chanel 525 Quartz and some black tips.





And then it rained and everything became so poetic.

     


 





No comments:

Post a Comment