Saturday, October 8, 2011

New York Fashion Week- Day V

Walter SS2012 presentation was probably the most welcomed change of scene of the entire week. It was held at the rooftop lounge of  Hotel Empire and fresh air, roomy space and open bar were very welcomed by the tired Lincoln Center mob. The collection was fresh, full of interesting details, cuts and beading and most of all- wearable!



  


Walter Spring Summer 2012

    
 



    

    


    




 

I also got meet some of my favorite bloggers 

  
 
As always, streets were full of interesting people. 

  

 
 
 
I wanted to wear this transparent skirt with something other than a men's hat and an oversized tee, so I went for a pop of color and a belt I bought during my visit in Nepal a few years ago. 

   


     



Silk Top- Zara, Skirt- custom made, Ballet Flats- Zara, Reptile bag- vintage, Hand Made Belt- bought on the street in Nepal, Watch- Rolex, Earrings- gift, Silver Ring with Turquoise- bought in Nepal, Stackable RIngs- Banana Republic, Silver Ring- Gucci
On my nails- Chanel Particulere with Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Antique Gold


   

No comments:

Post a Comment