Monday, October 3, 2011

New York Fashion Week- Day II

Second day was even more eventful, as I got to attend Cynthia Rowley, Joy Cioci and Doo.Ri shows.

Doo.Ri  is one of my absolute favorite brands and a label my company has a close business relationship with. Their collections are always ever so inspiring and airy, you want to wrap your self it it immediately!


Cynthia Rowley
      


       

Joy Cioci  
      

  
 
   

 Front row at Doo.Ri
  


  



Doo.Ri collection SS 2012
    

 

   


And of course, the streets of New York are full of beautiful and stylish people! 

    


 




  


 

  

 I like to call my look that day A La Lagerfeld.
I hope Carl doesn't mind.

   


     





Open side blouse- Patrizia Pepe, Bra- Gap Intimates, Pants- Zara, Shoes with metal studs- Pour La Victiore, Bag- Gianfranco Ferre, Pearls- no name, Silk ribbon on my pearls- belt from a dress,


No comments:

Post a Comment