Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New York Fashion Week- Last Day

A debut collection by Nomia. 



      
   

     

 
Between the shows- details. 




 
  



Chado Ralph Rucci's show was one of the most star-spiced of the season. His collection proven to be one of the most intricate and the execution felt almost couture. 
The amazing Carmen Dell'Orefice and Patrick McDonald in front row.

  


Iris Apfel and Whoopi Goldberg
     
I was so star-struck when I saw Bill Cunningham that i went into a shock when he took my picture. I still can't believe it happened. He's such an iconic figure and a source of so much inspiration to me. It was quite an honor. 

 
Picture courtesy of  my friend Spyro. 

    

    

  
    


  Anna Sui did not disappoint either. 
Corinne Bailey Rae

Sophia Coppola and Lisa- Marie Prestley with friends. 






    

  

   



    






  
   


We were lucky enough to get a backstage pass and mingle with some familiar faces!

Кarlie Кloss

    



Lisa-Marie Pressley
 

Karen Elson
 


Mrs Coppola

  



I chose my favorite combination of male a female elements for my last day at the tents. I hope you enjoyed my report. I promise to post "live" posts from the Fashion Week in February.





 


Hat- Banana Republic, Silk Top- Zara, Lace shorts- Club Monaco, Jacket- Patrick Gerard, Python shoes- Ralph Lauren Collection, bunny necklace- H&M, vintage Louis Vuitton, Speedy bag
Saida Mouradova
Thank you to http://guestofaguest.com for the amazing honor and a great image.

No comments:

Post a Comment