Thursday, October 6, 2011

New York Fashion Week- Day III

I always wonder how fashion editors and buyers at large manage to survive the month and a half marathon of fashion shows, traveling between countries, living out of a suitcase and doing it in such fabulous style. Well, most of the time at least. I find days when you have more than 3 shows to attend utterly exhausting and putting together outfits in the morning becomes harder every day as the Fashion Week progresses. My hat off to you, fabulous front row people!

I loved the colorful prints and the bright colors Vivienne Tam

Front Row




 




 

I have never heard of Honor before and was very impressed with what I saw on the runway.  I absolutely loved the details such as metal collars and candy colored oxfords!


   
 

 

   Monique Lhuillier did a great job with color blocking and slash-color prints. Wearable clothes for every occasion!


  

   

   


    

  


And, of course, my favorite part- street fashion!

  

  

    



Inspired by the abundance of prints on the runways, I decided to implement that into my look, pairing my flower print skier with a coral silk top and orange strappy heels. 



Blouse - Zara, Leather croc-print belt- Banana Republic, Skirt - Just Cavalli,
Shoes- Gianfranco Ferre, Earrings- Banana Republic, Necklace - Erica Pena

1 comment: