Sunday, October 2, 2011

New York Fashion Week- Day I

It's hard to believe that New York fashion Week is finally over. It was one of the best seasons for me so far. I have seen 17 shows this time and made a lot of new contacts and friends. Also, when it comes to my personal style, I think I've finally mastered the art of dressing for Fashion Week, as my outfits this time were captured not only by famous magazines, but also some photographers I love and admire. These professionals spend their days looking at style and beauty, so being picked out the the crowd by them was an honor. I am still trying to take it all in and can't believe some of the experiences I had actually happened.

In the next few posts I will share with you some of the highlights from one of the most fashionable and eventful weeks in New York. 

This is Day I of NYFW. When I got to Lincoln Center at 10 am in the morning, having barely slept being too excited, I was immediately surrounded by the photographers and later found my photo on Nordstom's blog, at http://www.styleandthecity.com and even on a Ukrainian site here. It was truly surreal, however I think my shoes deserve all the credit.  :)
Saida Mouradova - Street Fashion - Day 1 - Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week 
Saida Mouradova - Street Fashion - Day 1 - Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week
 Thanks to http://www.zimbio.com for the 2 images above




Wearing  Doo.Ri silk top, Just Cavalli skirt, Gianfranco Ferre booties, Ralph lauren crock bag decorated with H&M charms, Rolex watch. Jewelry: Banana Republic necklaces, Gucci ring, vintage earrings, custom made pendant.




BCBG show was one of the absolute best!  I loved the influence of tribal and the bright brave color combinations. 


 Tadashi Shoji
   


Front row - kids of the digital age! 

And of course the bright, the inspiring, the brave- the public!


No comments:

Post a Comment