Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is where it begins! Colors of Chinatown.




I have been wanting to start this blog for a while, but for some reason, something always came up that took priority. Or am I just really good at making excuses? :)
This blog is going to be as much about fashion as about my favorite city- New York! It's going to be about it's look, it's colors, it's inhabitants, it's contrasts. I am not a professional photographer, I am a girl who loves fashion, this city and her life. I hope I can share with you what I see, feel, breath and, of course, wear every day. 


On this day I was wearing earrings I bought on the street in Hong Kong, Ralph Lauren sunnies, Banana Republic halter top and belt, Just Cavalli white jeans, Zara blazer, Marc Jacobs bag (Stella), vintage men's Rolex watch  and Ralph Lauren Blue Label shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment