Friday, May 18, 2012

My Food Adventures- Isa!

I believe New York to be THE city for food adventures. No other place in the world has the multitude of different cousines for every budget gathered in one place. So when my fabulous friend (and mega-stylist) Elena Moussa told me about a new place that opened in Williamsburg not so long ago, I gladly obliged to test it. The place is called Isa and apparently is already has a very fine reputation in New York. How did I miss it? It's in my hood!!

On the way there we ran into a fabulous quartet playing outside of one of my other fave places la Maison. Oh, the oyster happy-house they have during the week is dangerous for your aphrodisiac levels! Plan accordingly! :)










We didn't have a reservation and it was a Saturday, but their kind manager found a seat for us anyway! In a mean time we ordered some drinks and I have to say, they were yummy and preparation process looked like art! Just look at the pictures!











I managed to snap a picture of the manager. Sneaky me!



Open kitchen allows one to watch your food being prepared.






No comments are necessary for what follows below.












Don't tell Coco Rochas, but Elena started this trend of half-dyed pink hair before her Met Gala appearance! :) 



And here's me in one of my on-repeat items lately- ripped jeans!
I have to get more of these in different colors. Or maybe it's time for a DIY project?



Suede jacket (that transforms into a vest)- John Richmond, Jeans - Just Cavalli, Leather sneakers - UFS, Tee- my friend's design, soon available for sale, Men's hat - Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment